Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St Margaret Mercy Healthcare Center South
St Margaret Mercy Healthcare Center South is a Hospital in Dyer, IN. This facility has 27 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Watch out for ICU!
Self-verified patient of St Margaret Mercy Healthcare Center South - Posted on August 10th, 2018
Be careful in ICU! They are short staffed and when the lights go out, they threaten patients with use of restraints if they are needey! They lied consistently and every doctor that comes in has a different opionion! There really is no communication between staff let alone patient! Very poor patient care! I would rather go to a garage to die let alone go back to that sanatorium!
Locations & Directions24 Joliet St, Dyer, IN
St Margaret Mercy Healthcare Center South is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Dyer, IN.