Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St. Luke's McCall Medical Center
St. Luke's McCall Medical Center is a Hospital in McCall, ID. This facility has 15 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
1000 State St
McCall, ID 83638
Showing 1 of 1
Why Medical has a bad name
Self-verified patient of St. Luke's McCall Medical Center - Posted on February 10th, 2020
St. Luke's is the reason that healthcare in this country has such a bad reputation. My daughter and I got the flu while on a ski vacation at Tamarack and unfortunately the only thing open in the area was St Lukes. We spent about 20 minutes waiting for a doctor and when he came in he spent abut 5 minutes telling us that we definitely had the flu but did no tests and gave us no medicine. We just received a bill for over $1200 after insurance for the visit, an amazing rip off. We will never use a St Luke's ever again and I suggest you never attend their if you are in central Idaho or any area they serve.
St. Luke's McCall Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
St. Luke's McCall Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near McCall, ID.