Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Centegra Hospital-Huntley
Centegra Hospital-Huntley is a Hospital in Huntley, IL. This facility has 128 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.
Showing 2 of 2
Unless you are dying... Drive to Sherman or Good Shepherd
Self-verified patient of Centegra Hospital-Huntley - Posted on March 17th, 2020
RN here. Worked in a real ER in the city for years. Seriously, I don't understand how this place is still operating. Insult to injury is having the worlds worst billing department call you about a bill, that is incorrect. The ER staff and coding department are mentally defective. HR, do you even background check these people?
Bad Customer Service
Self-verified patient of Centegra Hospital-Huntley - Posted on December 12th, 2018
Not impressed at all. My Mother called for a same day Appointment because she was feeling horrible and needed to be seen. She got scheduled with the PA whom she has seen before and really likes. I took my Mother to her appointment because she was very sick and couldn't drive herself. We got there and the young receptionist (who was VERY SWEET, but obviously VERY overwhelmed because she had a bunch of people waiting and nobody else to help her) couldn't find Mom's appointment on the schedule, after kindly taking the time to look, she discovered that whoever booked the appointment got the day wrong. My mother was able to be seen 2 hours later which meant she had to leave and come back. After 2 hours, I took her back and there was another woman at the desk.... I wanted to slap her!! She was very rude and unsympathetic towards my Mother. None of the other front staff was any better! They were all horrible. We finally was taken back and the Nurse and Physician Assistant who saw Mom were wonderful. The Front Staff however really needs training on customer service, because they all SUCKED
Locations & Directions10400 Haligus Rd, Huntley, IL
Centegra Hospital-Huntley is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Huntley, IL.