- Speaks English
- Fostoria, OH
15 Total Beds
1 swing beds
15 certified beds
- Critical Access Hospital
Fostoria Community Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Fostoria Community Hospital
Fostoria Community Hospital is a Hospital in Fostoria, OH. This facility has 15 total beds, of which 15 are certified. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Fostoria Community Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
Locations & Directions501 Van Buren St, Fostoria, OH
Fostoria Community Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Fostoria, OH.