Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Halifax Behavioral Services
Halifax Behavioral Services is a Hospital in Daytona Beach, FL. This facility has 30 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
841 Jimmy Ann Dr
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Halifax Behavioral Services - Posted on August 10th, 2020
Halifax Behavioral Services is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Daytona Beach, FL.