Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About DePaul-Tulane Behavioral Health Center
DePaul-Tulane Behavioral Health Center is a Hospital in New Orleans, LA. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
1040 Calhoun St
New Orleans, LA 70118
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of DePaul-Tulane Behavioral Health Center - Posted on February 27th, 2021
I was here when I was a 14 yo who had tried suicide Oct. '75 upon entering high school. I was treated on the 1st floor along with 7 other juvenile misfits, one schizophrenic and one retarded. I was drugged heavily to where my tongue was so heavy I couldn't talk. I saw people who came from rooms after shock treatments that I still can't get that look out my head. I stayed there 3 months - way to long,
Useless years ago
Self-verified patient of DePaul-Tulane Behavioral Health Center - Posted on April 12th, 2020
DePaul-Tulane Behavioral Health Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near New Orleans, LA.