Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Waterbury Hospital
Waterbury Hospital is a Hospital in Waterbury, CT. This facility has 357 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 2 of 2
Waterbury Hospital ER review
Self-verified patient of Waterbury Hospital - Posted on August 17th, 2018
The dirtiest, most unorganized mess I have ever encountered. Extremely scary when you have serious conditions that must be treated by starting in an ER. Understaffed and ill staffed. I remember when this was a safe place to go when you needed care. It is no longer that. Once admitted, the staff were exceptional and tried their best to help and reassure. Still even then the rooms are filthy. Very scary experience for anyone especially a person who is not usually ill enough for a hospital ER visit.
Self-verified patient of Waterbury Hospital - Posted on February 18th, 2018
The E.R. is one of the worst in the area. Pack an overnight bag for your wait to see someone. Wait again to actually see a doctor. Think you'll go to a room? Maybe after hours of residing on a gurney in one of the hallways. Staff is far from friendly and doctors have an 'attitude'. This used to be a great hospital but unfortunately that reputation is long gone. My advice, go to Griffin Hospital in Derby if you can.
Locations & Directions64 Robbins St, Waterbury, CT
Waterbury Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Waterbury, CT.