- Speaks English
- Tuscaloosa, AL
928 Total Beds
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center is a Hospital in Tuscaloosa, AL. This facility has 928 total beds.
Locations & Directions3701 Loop Rd, Tuscaloosa, AL
Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Tuscaloosa, AL.