West Suburban Medical Center offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About West Suburban Medical Center
West Suburban Medical Center is a Hospital in Oak Park, IL. This facility has 287 total beds, of which 287 are certified. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 3.4.
Showing 5 of 5
My ER visit on 10/24/2017 was unprofessional from the time of check in for my child. This includes wait time over 3 hours just for Nurse Practitioner Gill to send us home immediately without examining or completing any blood tests/images for a teen with chest pain (7 of 10 on pain scale) consistent 3 days, tightness, continued spasms, trouble breathing & a visible lump. She referred us to our primary doctor to get an order for an outpatient ultrasound and prescribed Pepcid within 2 minutes. I asked for the complaints procedure & the director's name because she didn't attempt to rule out any medical emergency and pushed my child to further risk. Nurse Practitioner Gill did not give any eye contact & she displayed agitation. Nurse Practitioner Gill seemed unconcerned & lazy; potentially ready for her shift to end at 11pm. I'm lucky the nursing staff offered to answer my questions prior to discharge. I will fight the cost for the visit & follow all necessary steps to get this matter rectified.
West Suburban Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions3 Erie Ct, Oak Park, IL
West Suburban Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Oak Park, IL.