- Speaks English
- El Paso, TX
550 Total Beds
63 rehab beds
550 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
Las Palmas Medical Center offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Las Palmas Medical Center
Las Palmas Medical Center is a Hospital in El Paso, TX. This facility has 550 total beds, of which 550 are certified. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
Las Palmas Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions1801 N Oregon St, El Paso, TX
Las Palmas Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near El Paso, TX.