Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About NYU Langone Medical Center
NYU Langone Medical Center is a Hospital in New York, NY. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
Waste of your time
Self-verified patient of NYU Langone Medical Center - Posted on May 31st, 2018
I had 3 appointments to NYU langone , every appointment was just to make another appointment for the following month, I got no medical help at all , no advice , no medications, They seem interested in only swiping your insurance card . Example first app was a meet and greet , tell student Dr your medical history . They gave me an app for the following month to see a neurologist. At the Neurologist app today they gave me another app for the following month to have a Neurological Exam . Do you see where this is going .No where , a waste of time, They could have given me an app over the phone , why did I have to show up in person to be given another appointment.
NYU LANGONE COBBLE HILL ER SOON TO BE LOCATED AT 70 ATLANTIC AVENUE 11201 AND ITS PARENT HOSPITAL
Self-verified patient of NYU Langone Medical Center - Posted on February 10th, 2018
UNSAFE ER VISIT AT THE BROOKLYN ER. PREDATORY BILLING AND PATIENT MISTREATMENT. NYU LANGONE PROTECTED AN UNLAWFUL ER PHYSICIAN WHO COMMITTED MISCONDUCT, NEGLIGENCE AND WILL BE REPORTED TO STATE MEDICAL BOARD ALONG WITH OTHER NYU MEDICAL EMPLOYEES. HOSPITAL REFUSES TO AMEND CLINICALLY FALSE MEDICAL RECORD YET BILLED MY INSURANCE PROVIDER FOR SUBSTANDARD MEDICAL CARE AND PHYSCIAN MISCONDUCT. COVERED UP A SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION RISK AND A FALSELY DOCUMENTED ER DISCHARGE. THE HOSPITAL PRACTICES DENY AND DEFEND LYING TO PATIENTS BY WITHHOLDING MATERIAL ANSWERS. NYU LANGONE IS A BAD HOSPITAL. AS A FORMER PATIENT, THREATENED WITH REPRISAL BY COMPLIANCE IN WANTING TO LEARN MEDICAL INFORMATION, IN CONTACTING THE ER PHYSICIAN KEPT SILENT BY THE HOSPITAL AND IN DEMANDING AN ACCURATE MEDCAL RECORD. AVOID NYU LANGONE ANY FACILITY. THE HOSPITAL IS ONLY CONCERNED IN AVOIDING LITIGATION AND NEGATIVE HEADLINES. SOON MY MISTREATMENT WILL BE PUBLIC.
Locations & Directions550 1st Ave, New York, NY
NYU Langone Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near New York, NY.