Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest
Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest is a Hospital in Henrico, VA. This facility has 340 total beds. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
The Disinterested Doctor
Self-verified patient of Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest - Posted on September 10th, 2018
Nurse and staff were great. Doctor had me wait bleeding for over an hour while he "had to find a babysitter" (don't be on call if you don't have a babysitter ready). When he finally shows up he looks at my laceration, pokes at it a few times, and tells the nurse to stitch me up. He says the stitches that are being used are dissolvable, and it may take 3-8weeks for them to dissolve and fall out. The nurse asked if he was sure the stitches were dissolvable, even reading the label to him, and doctor scoffed as if he was surprised the nurse asked him a question at all. The 15 minute consultation and six stitches cost me $1800 (with insurance) and as it turns out the stitches were NOT dissolvable. I had a primary care physician take a look after two months of waiting and he said they should have been removed a while ago, and that he's surprised they aren't infected. I am now scarred on my hand from having stitches in too long and would advise people to steer clear from Henrico Doctor's Hospital's sense of arrogance and lack of attention. Would sue if I had the capital. VOTE MEDICARE FOR ALL.
Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions, ,
Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Henrico, VA.