Government - City
A government-funded facility controlled by a city.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Appleton Municipal Hospital
Appleton Municipal Hospital is a Hospital in Appleton, MN. This facility has 50 total beds, of which 80.20% are occupied. Appleton Municipal Hospital participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Book Online Now
Appleton Municipal Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
Locations & Directions30 S Behl St, Appleton, MN
Appleton Municipal Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Appleton, MN.