Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Hegg Memorial Health Center
Hegg Memorial Health Center is a Hospital in Rock Valley, IA. This facility has 25 total beds.
Book Online Now
Hegg Memorial Health Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
Locations & Directions1202 21st Ave, Rock Valley, IA
Hegg Memorial Health Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Rock Valley, IA.