Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Fayette County Hospital
Fayette County Hospital is a Hospital in Vandalia, IL. This facility has 25 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
7th And Taylor
Vandalia, IL 62471
Showing 1 of 1
rude impatient aggressive
Self-verified patient of Fayette County Hospital - Posted on September 16th, 2020
Their guy they got at the front door was very rude to me and my uncle.My uncle almost died and the guy named Kenny was more worried about be offended over my uncle disagreeing to wear a mask.My uncle finally put the mask and that should have been the end of it but it was not.The whole five hours I was constantly harrassed by Kenny because the shabby mask made with rubber band kept slipping off my nose(mean while someone on the other side of the waiting room wasn't wearing a mask at all.I also seen kenny not wearing his mask at one point and wasn't standing six feet away from the reception at the front desk.At one point kenny sat on the end tables and coffee tables and did not wipe them off.When I asked if he was going to clean them he immediately got irrate and defensive and threatened to call 911 on me.I told him to call because you can't arrest someone for asking a queston and nobody never came.Very rude and ignorant people and shouldn't be working in any hospitality establishment,let alone the emergency room.
Fayette County Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions7th And Taylor, Vandalia, IL
Fayette County Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Vandalia, IL.