Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mitchell County Hospital District
Mitchell County Hospital District is a Hospital in Colorado City, TX. This facility has 25 total beds.
Book Online Now
Mitchell County Hospital District offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Coronary Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
Locations & Directions997 W I 20, Colorado City, TX
Mitchell County Hospital District is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Colorado City, TX.