Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Whidbeyhealth Medical Center
Whidbeyhealth Medical Center is a Hospital in Coupeville, WA. This facility has 25 total beds.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Whidbeyhealth Medical Center for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
Book Online Now
Whidbeyhealth Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
Locations & Directions101 N Main St, Coupeville, WA
Whidbeyhealth Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Coupeville, WA.