Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mclaren Regional Medical Center
Mclaren Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Flint, MI. This facility has 23 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 4.5.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Mclaren Regional Medical Center for more information.
401 S Ballenger Hwy
Flint, MI 48532
Showing 1 of 1
got my name wrong
Self-verified patient of Mclaren Regional Medical Center - Posted on May 8th, 2019
Locations & Directions401 S Ballenger Hwy, Flint, MI
Mclaren Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Flint, MI.