- Speaks English
- Atascadero, CA
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Atascadero State Hospital
Atascadero State Hospital is a Hospital in Atascadero, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Atascadero State Hospital for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Locations & Directions10333 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA
Atascadero State Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Atascadero, CA.