- Speaks English
- San Pedro, CA
- 27 beds
- 97.41% occupied
Non profit - Corporation
A 501c3 non-profit organization controlled by a board of stakeholders.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Little Sisters of The Poor Home
Little Sisters of The Poor Home is a Nursing Home in San Pedro, CA. This facility has 27 total beds, of which 97.41% are occupied. Little Sisters of The Poor Home participates in Medicaid.
2100 S Western Ave
San Pedro, CA 90732
Similiar Nursing Homes
Little Sisters of The Poor Home is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near San Pedro, CA.