- Speaks English
- Opelika, AL
- medicare & medicaid
- 26 beds
- 69% occupied
Non profit - Other
A 501c3 non-profit organization.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About East Alabama Medical Center-SNU
East Alabama Medical Center-SNU is a Nursing Home in Opelika, AL. This facility has 26 total beds, of which 69% are occupied. East Alabama Medical Center-SNU participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
2000 Pepperell Pkwy
Opelika, AL 36801
East Alabama Medical Center-SNU offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Therapeutic Recreation Services|
|Other Social Services|
|Physician Extender Services|
|Social Work Services|
|Occupational Therapy Services|
|Physical Therapy Services|
|Blood Administration Service|
|Mental Health Services|
|Speech/Language Pathology Service|
|Clinical Lab Service|
|Other Activity Services|
Similiar Nursing Homes
East Alabama Medical Center-SNU is similar to the following 3 Nursing Homes near Opelika, AL.