- Speaks English
- East Lansing, MI
- medicare & medicaid
- 68 beds
- 87.79% occupied
For profit - Individual
A for-profit company owned by an individual.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About The Willows at East Lansing
The Willows at East Lansing is a Nursing Home in East Lansing, MI. This facility has 68 total beds, of which 87.79% are occupied. The Willows at East Lansing participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions3500 Coolidge Rd, East Lansing, MI
Similiar Nursing Homes
The Willows at East Lansing is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near East Lansing, MI.