- Speaks English
- Memphis, TN
- medicare & medicaid
- 75 beds
- 96.13% occupied
Non profit - Corporation
A 501c3 non-profit organization controlled by a board of stakeholders.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ave Maria Home-Assisted Living
Ave Maria Home-Assisted Living is a Nursing Home in Memphis, TN. This facility has 75 total beds, of which 96.13% are occupied. Ave Maria Home-Assisted Living participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions2805 Charles Bryan Rd, Memphis, TN
Similiar Nursing Homes
Ave Maria Home-Assisted Living is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Memphis, TN.