- Speaks English
- Phenix City, AL
- medicare & medicaid
- 35 beds
- 96.76% occupied
For profit - Individual
A for-profit company owned by an individual.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Parkwood Health Care
Parkwood Health Care is a Nursing Home in Phenix City, AL. This facility has 35 total beds, of which 96.76% are occupied. Parkwood Health Care participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
3301 Stadium Dr
Phenix City, AL 36867
Similiar Nursing Homes
Parkwood Health Care is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Phenix City, AL.