- Speaks English
- New Orleans, LA
- medicare & medicaid
- 142 beds
- 58.94% occupied
Non profit - Corporation
A 501c3 non-profit organization controlled by a board of stakeholders.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John J Hainkel Jr Home & Rehabilitation Center
John J Hainkel Jr Home & Rehabilitation Center is a Nursing Home in New Orleans, LA. This facility has 142 total beds, of which 58.94% are occupied. John J Hainkel Jr Home & Rehabilitation Center participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions612 Henry Clay Ave, New Orleans, LA
Similiar Nursing Homes
John J Hainkel Jr Home & Rehabilitation Center is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near New Orleans, LA.