- Speaks English
- San Diego, CA
- 99 beds
- 61.82% occupied
Non profit - Corporation
A 501c3 non-profit organization controlled by a board of stakeholders.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Casa DE Las Campanas Health Center
Casa DE Las Campanas Health Center is a Nursing Home in San Diego, CA. This facility has 99 total beds, of which 61.82% are occupied. Casa DE Las Campanas Health Center participates in Medicare.
Locations & Directions18655 W Bernardo Dr, San Diego, CA
Similiar Nursing Homes
Casa DE Las Campanas Health Center is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near San Diego, CA.