- Speaks English
- Salisbury, MD
- medicare & medicaid
- 305 beds
- 88.23% occupied
For profit - Corporation
A for-profit corporation or facility owned by a corporate entity.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Salisbury Rehabilitation-Nursing Center
Salisbury Rehabilitation-Nursing Center is a Nursing Home in Salisbury, MD. This facility has 305 total beds, of which 88.23% are occupied. Salisbury Rehabilitation-Nursing Center participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
200 Civic Ave
Salisbury, MD 21804
Similiar Nursing Homes
Salisbury Rehabilitation-Nursing Center is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Salisbury, MD.