- Speaks English
- Rockford, IL
- medicare & medicaid
- 189 beds
- 78.15% occupied
For profit - Corporation
A for-profit corporation or facility owned by a corporate entity.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alden Park Strathmoor
Alden Park Strathmoor is a Nursing Home in Rockford, IL. This facility has 189 total beds, of which 78.15% are occupied. Alden Park Strathmoor participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions5668 Strathmoor Dr, Rockford, IL
Similiar Nursing Homes
Alden Park Strathmoor is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Rockford, IL.