- Speaks English
- Salinas, CA
- medicare & medicaid
- 149 beds
- 95.64% occupied
For profit - Corporation
A for-profit corporation or facility owned by a corporate entity.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kindred Nursing & Transitional Care-Pacific Coast
Kindred Nursing & Transitional Care-Pacific Coast is a Nursing Home in Salinas, CA. This facility has 149 total beds, of which 95.64% are occupied. Kindred Nursing & Transitional Care-Pacific Coast participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions720 E Romie Ln, Salinas, CA
Similiar Nursing Homes
Kindred Nursing & Transitional Care-Pacific Coast is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Salinas, CA.