- Speaks English
- Melbourne, FL
- medicare & medicaid
- 120 beds
- 93% occupied
For profit - Corporation
A for-profit corporation or facility owned by a corporate entity.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Life Care Center of Melbourne
Life Care Center of Melbourne is a Nursing Home in Melbourne, FL. This facility has 120 total beds, of which 93% are occupied. Life Care Center of Melbourne participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Life Care Center of Melbourne offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Therapeutic Recreation Services|
|Other Social Services|
|Physician Extender Services|
|Social Work Services|
|Occupational Therapy Services|
|Physical Therapy Services|
|Blood Administration Service|
|Mental Health Services|
|Speech/Language Pathology Service|
|Clinical Lab Service|
|Other Activity Services|
Locations & Directions606 Sheridan Rd, Melbourne, FL
Similiar Nursing Homes
Life Care Center of Melbourne is similar to the following 3 Nursing Homes near Melbourne, FL.