- Speaks English
- Hazard, KY
- medicare & medicaid
- 120 beds
- 90.67% occupied
Government - State
A government-funded facility controlled by a state.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Eastern Kentucky Veterans Center
Eastern Kentucky Veterans Center is a Nursing Home in Hazard, KY. This facility has 120 total beds, of which 90.67% are occupied. Eastern Kentucky Veterans Center participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions200 Veterans Dr, Hazard, KY
Similiar Nursing Homes
Eastern Kentucky Veterans Center is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Hazard, KY.