- Speaks English
- Abbeville, AL
- medicare & medicaid
- 142 beds
- 71.20% occupied
Government - County
A government-funded facility controlled by a county.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Henry County Health & Rehabilitation
Henry County Health & Rehabilitation is a Nursing Home in Abbeville, AL. This facility has 142 total beds, of which 71.20% are occupied. Henry County Health & Rehabilitation participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions212 Dothan Rd, Abbeville, AL
Similiar Nursing Homes
Henry County Health & Rehabilitation is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Abbeville, AL.