- Speaks English
- Birmingham, AL
- medicare & medicaid
- 117 beds
- 93.33% occupied
For profit - Corporation
A for-profit corporation or facility owned by a corporate entity.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Arlington Rehabilitation-& Health Care Center
Arlington Rehabilitation-& Health Care Center is a Nursing Home in Birmingham, AL. This facility has 117 total beds, of which 93.33% are occupied. Arlington Rehabilitation-& Health Care Center participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions1020 Tuscaloosa Ave SW, Birmingham, AL
Similiar Nursing Homes
Arlington Rehabilitation-& Health Care Center is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Birmingham, AL.