- Speaks English
- Lynchburg, VA
- medicare & medicaid
- 166 beds
- 64% occupied
Non profit - Corporation
A 501c3 non-profit organization controlled by a board of stakeholders.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Virginia Baptist Hospital & Care Unit
Virginia Baptist Hospital & Care Unit is a Nursing Home in Lynchburg, VA. This facility has 166 total beds, of which 64% are occupied. Virginia Baptist Hospital & Care Unit participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
3300 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, VA 24503
Virginia Baptist Hospital & Care Unit offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Therapeutic Recreation Services|
|Other Social Services|
|Physician Extender Services|
|Social Work Services|
|Occupational Therapy Services|
|Physical Therapy Services|
|Blood Administration Service|
|Mental Health Services|
|Speech/Language Pathology Service|
|Clinical Lab Service|
|Other Activity Services|
Similiar Nursing Homes
Virginia Baptist Hospital & Care Unit is similar to the following 3 Nursing Homes near Lynchburg, VA.