- Speaks English
- Phenix City, AL
- medicare & medicaid
- 86 beds
- 90.58% occupied
For profit - Corporation
A for-profit corporation or facility owned by a corporate entity.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Phenix City Health Care
Phenix City Health Care is a Nursing Home in Phenix City, AL. This facility has 86 total beds, of which 90.58% are occupied. Phenix City Health Care participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
3900 Lakewood Dr
Phenix City, AL 36867
Similiar Nursing Homes
Phenix City Health Care is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Phenix City, AL.