For profit - Corporation
A for-profit corporation or facility owned by a corporate entity.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Fountain Circle Care & Rehabilitation Center
Fountain Circle Care & Rehabilitation Center is a Nursing Home in Winchester, KY. This facility has 179 total beds, of which 77.65% are occupied. Fountain Circle Care & Rehabilitation Center participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Book Online Now
Locations & Directions200 Glenway Rd, Winchester, KY
Similiar Nursing Homes
Fountain Circle Care & Rehabilitation Center is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Winchester, KY.