- Speaks English
- Belmont, CA
- medicare & medicaid
- 74 beds
- 84.73% occupied
For profit - Limited Liability company
A for-profit, limited liability company.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carlmont Gardens
Carlmont Gardens is a Nursing Home in Belmont, CA. This facility has 74 total beds, of which 84.73% are occupied. Carlmont Gardens participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions2140 Carlmont Dr, Belmont, CA
Similiar Nursing Homes
Carlmont Gardens is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Belmont, CA.