- Speaks English
- Wheaton, IL
- medicare & medicaid
- 123 beds
- 94.47% occupied
For profit - Partnership
A for-profit company with multiple owners/partners.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Wheaton Care Center
Wheaton Care Center is a Nursing Home in Wheaton, IL. This facility has 123 total beds, of which 94.47% are occupied. Wheaton Care Center participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
1325 Manchester Rd
Wheaton, IL 60187
Similiar Nursing Homes
Wheaton Care Center is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Wheaton, IL.