- Speaks English
- Pontiac, IL
- medicare & medicaid
- 214 beds
- 85.07% occupied
Non profit - Church related
A 501c3 non-profit organization controlled by a religious organization.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Evenglow Lodge
Evenglow Lodge is a Nursing Home in Pontiac, IL. This facility has 214 total beds, of which 85.07% are occupied. Evenglow Lodge participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions215 E Washington St, Pontiac, IL
Similiar Nursing Homes
Evenglow Lodge is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Pontiac, IL.