- Speaks English
- Berkeley, CA
- medicare & medicaid
- 31 beds
For profit - Corporation
A for-profit corporation or facility owned by a corporate entity.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ashby Care Center
Ashby Care Center is a Nursing Home in Berkeley, CA. This facility has 31 total beds. Ashby Care Center participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions2270 Ashby Ave, Berkeley, CA
Similiar Nursing Homes
Ashby Care Center is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Berkeley, CA.