- Speaks English
- Richardson, TX
- medicare & medicaid medicare medicaid
- 132 beds
- 89.29% occupied
For profit - Corporation
A for-profit corporation or facility owned by a corporate entity.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About The Plaza at Richardson
The Plaza at Richardson is a Nursing home in Richardson, TX. This facility has 132 total beds, of which 89.29% are occupied. The Plaza at Richardson participates in Medicare & MedicaidMedicareMedicaid.
There are no reviews for The Plaza at Richardson yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Locations & Directions1301 Richardson Dr, Richardson, TX
Similiar Nursing homes
The Plaza at Richardson is similar to the following 1 Nursing homes near Richardson, TX.