- Speaks English
- Courtland, VA
- medicare & medicaid
- 90 beds
- 91.44% occupied
For profit - Partnership
A for-profit company with multiple owners/partners.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Courtland Health & Rehabilitation Center
Courtland Health & Rehabilitation Center is a Nursing Home in Courtland, VA. This facility has 90 total beds, of which 91.44% are occupied. Courtland Health & Rehabilitation Center participates in Medicare & Medicaid.
Locations & Directions23020 Main St, Courtland, VA
Similiar Nursing Homes
Courtland Health & Rehabilitation Center is similar to the following 4 Nursing Homes near Courtland, VA.