Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel M Sugal
Dr. Rachel M Sugal, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Portland, ME. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rachel M Sugal has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Rachel M Sugal has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
8 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Rachel M Sugal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rachel M Sugal's office for more information.
15 Lowell St Portland, ME : (207) 774-8277
Locations & DirectionsRIVERSIDE EYE CENTER, 15 Lowell St, Portland, ME
Dr. Rachel M Sugal is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Portland, ME.