The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loretta L De Koster OD, MD
Dr. Loretta L De Koster, OD, MD is an Optometrist primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Elmwood Park, IL and Houma, LA . She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. De Koster is affiliated with Shriners Hospital-Chicago. She speaks English.
Dr. Loretta L De Koster has 3 locations
Dr. Loretta L De Koster has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Loretta L De Koster has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. De Koster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1991
Ochsner Health System
Dr. Loretta L De Koster Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Loretta L De Koster is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near New Orleans, LA.