Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven F Tronnes OD
Dr. Steven F Tronnes, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Roseburg, OR. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven F Tronnes has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Steven F Tronnes has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
44 Years Experience
Pacific University - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Steven F Tronnes Accepts the Following Insurance
- Health Net OR PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsWESTON EYE CENTER AN NVISION COMPANY, 2435 NW Kline St, Roseburg, OR
Dr. Steven F Tronnes is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Roseburg, OR.