Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven S Bae
Dr. Steven S Bae, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven S Bae has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Steven S Bae has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
17 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Steven S Bae accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTEVEN SUK BONG BAE OD, 1110 S Western Ave Ste 202, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Steven S Bae is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Los Angeles, CA.