Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth A Tonkery
Dr. Elizabeth A Tonkery, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Elizabeth A Tonkery has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Elizabeth A Tonkery has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
9 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Elizabeth A Tonkery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsEYE INSTITUTE OF PENNSYLVANIA, 1200 W Godfrey Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Elizabeth A Tonkery is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Philadelphia, PA.