Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David G Evans
Dr. David G Evans, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. David G Evans has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David G Evans has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. David G Evans has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. David G Evans yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
24 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1994
Dr. David G Evans accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & DirectionsTotal Eye Care, 6060 Primacy Pkwy Ste 200, Memphis, TN
Dr. David G Evans is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Memphis, TN.