Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William M Glassbrenner
Dr. William M Glassbrenner, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Grand Island, NE. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William M Glassbrenner has the following 1 specialty
Dr. William M Glassbrenner has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
49 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. William M Glassbrenner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsSHOPKO STORES OPERATING CO LLC, 2208 N Webb Rd, Grand Island, NE
Dr. William M Glassbrenner is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Grand Island, NE.