Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra R Frutchey
Dr. Sandra R Frutchey, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Sanford, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sandra R Frutchey has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sandra R Frutchey has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
28 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Sandra R Frutchey accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFRUTCHEY EYE CARE PA, 157 Towne Center Blvd, Sanford, FL
Dr. Sandra R Frutchey is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Sanford, FL.